1.24.2005

Jem has pretty pink hair

I've been spending a whole lot of time (not well spent) at home. This is due to lack of funds for the most part and to work on my stuff. One of the things that I do (or constantly click on) is reading dooce. I check her website before I even check my email for god sakes. I have been also reading 'Catcher in the Rye' (got for my bday from lovely Chelsea) practically every night and I remember Holden saying something about how when he reads a really good book, you'd wish that you were friends with the author or something and that's exactly how I feel about this Heather. My god am I a loser for writing about someone else's blog on my blog? Have I got no life you wonder?
So I signed up for this google ad thing, although after a very thorough discussion about the evilness of gmail, I'm curious to see what kind of ads will poop up. Of course, since no one really reads this blog, I will never in a million years ever get paid from them at all but hey, why the hell not? That reminds me, we're suppose to watch 'Jem and the Holograms' tonight I think. God I loved that cartoon. But I really didn't know about it until maybe in middle because I landed here in the states when I was eight yrs old so how was I suppose to know? So Liz has the dvd but I have a feeling it's not going to happen tonight. Oh I almost forgot, I'm sending evileye signals to the boy who ditched my girl yesterday. Bad karma to ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home