1.19.2005

goodbye my love


So I got this wallpaper, my first winning on ebay! That was an exciting day. It was sent to me all the way from Notting Hill! How cool is that?! Okay, I'll stop with the exclamation marks. This was a really cool vintage wallpaper that I was thinking of using for my room. But that didn't happen for many reasons. One being that my room is a size of a closet so the patterns would make it look even more stuffy. So I thought I would just keep it around and maybe use it as an art piece or just keep it cuz I like it. But over time, it just hung around in the cabinet and I thought it really derserved to be used and make someone happy and excited as much as I am. I know it's completely ridiculous to probably feel this way about a wallpaper, but I can't help it. I would have a collection of them if I could, which would only be like branching out for me since I already have a collection of staionary stuff from way back when...
Today, I sent it to this lady who lives in Oakland. I posted it on ebay and she won. I didn't really make any money from it but I really kinda got sad as I dropped it off at the post office. I just hope that she's going to use it and love it as much as I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home